Sarah- I know but its so diffucult to not shut people out. Friends ask awkward questions when you don't want to eat. My sister says I make her feel bad when I don't want to eat and she does. What am I supposed to do?
Pixiestix014- Lol yes I love clubbing!! If were ever in the same country, lets go! I'm not sure whay I'm sad. I guess it's a few different things: loneliness, being fat, being afraid of whats going to happen next year. I'm sure I'll be ok, I just wish things were a little different.
Tracy- I know I sometimes get into the thought pattern of 'I'm young, I should be having fun, I should be happy' but I have been told to many times that I have experienced more pain and suffering then most people go through their whole lives, so really I don't feel young. I have hope and faith that someday I will be happy, but I believe the only way to achieve that is to reach it from within
Sarah- I guess the exam could have been worse, at least I showed up hahaha
<3
ReplyDeleteWell I'm gonna fly you here and we are gonna club the night away! lmao
ReplyDeleteyou aren't fat. Things will get better.. slowly and painfully at times but nothing remains constant in life, it will get better.
much love! I'm here for u.