Monday, October 25, 2010

music

Hello my pretties,
How are you all? Please tell me how you are, if you are great tell me! If you feel like shit, tell me also!
I am feeling... optimistic. I feel as though everything will be ok. I guess I am just choosing to not think about the bad things.
Mum is getting really annoying. She keeps wanting to hang out with me all the time, I know it sounds mean but I would rather sit alone in my room and talk to boys haha.
Anyways I guess I'm just letting you guys know I'm still alive
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hehe i know how you feel about your mum. mine used to say " you dont have to go out to see your friends coz ill be your friend" and i was like "ummm no."
    I am good but sick today. think im getting an ear infection. going to go sleep it off. take care. xo

    ReplyDelete