Monday, October 18, 2010

Eat less, weigh less

So far today-
Diet ginger beer- 116kjs (27cals)
Small muffin- 600kjs (142cals)

I just got back from my 2nd exam and it went terribly. I didn't know any of the answers. I wasn't expecting it to go well though as I didn't put any effort into study. I don't really care.

I think I will go back to bed.

Next time I am in a good mood I will be sure to post immediately as all the posts I've done lately have been depressing

3 comments:

  1. cheer up buttercup. i just saw an awesome intake there. that is something to be happy about. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so sorry you are sad. You are so young, with so much of life ahead of you. i wish for you to find happiness and love and joy in whatever you choose to do with your life. i care. So much.
    xoxoxo,
    tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh babe. Hopefully the exam wasn't as bad as it seems! Hang in there. Hopefully things start to look up soon.
    <3

    ReplyDelete