Monday, October 18, 2010

Quotes

I don't know the first time I felt unbeautiful, the day I chose not to eat, what I do know is how I changed my life forever, I know I should know better
Do you believe something beautiful? Then get up and be it
fighting for the smallest goal: to gain a little self control, I know how hard you try, I see it in your spine
Whats eating you alive, might help you to survive
Won't anybody here, just let you disappear?
Not doctors nor your mum and dad, but me and mia and an ana, know how hard you try
Sick to death of my dependence, fighting food to fight transcendence, fighting to survive, more dead but more alive
I want to feel my bones on your bones
Every boy wants a body to die for, and girl who's thin is his rival, I wish I had a body to die for, skinny is sexy big isn't beautiful
Skinny is sexy, sweet anorexia

I was staring at the sky, just looking for a star, to pray on or wish on or something like that
hunger hurts, but I want him so bad oh it kills, hunger hurts but starving works
He said its all in your head and I said so's everything but he didn't get it
I hate myself, but I love you
I had a whole in my heart, so I threw away my plate, coz nothing would fill me up, whatever I ate
Fading away coz theres nothing I can do
My baby, I'm hungry
Whenever I think, I think of you
Don't forget what it really means to hunger strike when you don't really need it, some are dying for a cause, but that don't make it yours
I can't breath but I still fight while I can fight
Sophie cannot finish her dinner, she says shes eaten enough, Sophie's trying too make herself thinner, she says shes eaten to much
Sophies losing weight by the minute, how did things get this bad?
Her sister won't stop crying, coz her father says shes dying

1 comment: