Thursday, October 21, 2010
Bitchy McBitch
Hey guys, thanks for all the nice comments on my last post, your all lovely. But the truth is, I'm a horrible person. You remember the guy I told you I was seeing Jordan? Well he is a lovely guy, very nice, funny, attractive. Well anyway we have plans this weekend to go away for my work, stay in a hotel and just hang out etc. But now I've decided I'm not into him anymore. I don't know why, I just don't want to see him anymore. He has told me about all these girls that have fucked him over and now I will be one of those girls. I haven't even told him yet. Mum says I should just tell him my boss found out I was bringing him and said no, that she meant I could bring a girlfriend along. But then he will still think I'm interested in him. I don't know what to do. Sighhhh, I'm such a bitch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you arent a bitch at all and you cant keep living your life worrying about other people! then you wil never be happy- do what is best for you
ReplyDeletexoxo
I like your mum's idea ! Oh, I don't know, I'm really bad at this sort of stuff, I just high tail it out the door when they're not looking haha but that desn't make you a bitch!
ReplyDeleteIt would be worse if you still acted like you were interested in him and just strung him along. Don't feel bad hon you can't help who you like or don't like :)
brokenmirrors
xoxo
With Jordan are you sure it's not the thought 'i'm a horrible person' that makes you think that you don't deserve such a nice guy? Are you self-editing yourself out of what could be a nice time because you're scared?
ReplyDeleteSorry to psychoanalyse! xxx
I tend to vanish into the night as well, when I get sick of a guy I'm dating. We might be biotches, but I think there's something mysterious and darkly romantic about the way we just kind of abandon them!
ReplyDeletexoxoxo