Monday, October 11, 2010

When your day is long

when you think you've had enough, of this life, to hang on
don't let yourself go, coz everybody crys, yeah everybody hurts, sometimes
sometimes everything is wrong
I have been feeling very empty. Very alone. I cried so much last night. I couldn't stop. I kept thinking about how I wish I had someone to hold me. Someone to cuddle with. Someone to kiss. I kept thinking about Connor. About how he always held me so tight when I was crying. Once he held me all night while I cried. I used to cuddle up to his chest and he would wrap his arms around me. He would always keep me warm.
Fuck I hate this. Why am I so dependable on others? Like I always need someone to rescue me. I feel like I can't be single because I need someone to look after me. I'm so weak.
Its the second last day of my holiday so soon I will be back to my usual self, posting and commenting a lot.
xx

2 comments:

  1. Dont feel weak. Its human nature to want someone to look after us and vice versa too. I feel like that all the time. Cheer up buttercup :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sorry about the aloneness...me too. It's so hard. i am married and my husband is so sad. He says he is all alone.

    i wish i could make you both feel better.

    Love and hugs,
    tracy

    ReplyDelete