Thursday, October 14, 2010

Cheap bottles of wine

Hello everyone,
How are you all?
I hope you are all swell.
I feel like a fucking crazy person.
I guess I am.
I know I am.

Tracy- Is it worth going through your life with a husband that feels alone? Reconnect, remember why you fell in love. I dont know what else I can say, I wish I could help

Sorry that Tracy is the only person I'm replying to right now, but her comment really touched me. And I'm so fucking exhausted I will have to do the replies tomorrow.

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with being crazy (all the best people are). I figure if I was sane, I'd be bored out of my tree all the time, being normal.

    Hope you're doing well, too!!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your sweet comment, B-May. It truly touched me. i am going out of town...across the country, actually for two weeks tomorrow morning, to help my elderly parents. i really hate to go at a time like this, with things like they are with husband, but have no choice. :(

    i hope you are feeling better and i wish you every happiness...you really are such a dear.
    Love,
    tracy

    ReplyDelete