Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a while but I have been hospitalized. It sucks! Its so boring there, and so lonely. Anyway I'm out for a couple of hour today so I'm at an internet bar. I've been really lonely these past few days. I haven't really had anyone to talk too. I miss reading your blogs but I wont get a chance til I'm out. So don't think I've deserted you!
For the sake of pixiestix_014 if for no one else, Dean and I had sex. OMFG IT WAS SO BAD!! He came in like 30 seconds. And I went down on him for like an hour and did I get any? Nope!
Anyway I love you all and I will catch up on your blogs as soon as I'm out of hospital!!
xxx
:O babe i hope you're ok and that you get out really soon
ReplyDeletethinking of you!
xoxo
Are you ok? I was the sex so bad that you fell asleep during sex and he called the doctor thinking you had a heart attack?!?! lmao jk! but seriously hunny are you ok? what happened?
ReplyDelete(I'm sooooo sorry about dean, thats the worst.. my ex was like that and i was with him for a year! WTF was I thinking?! ugg sometimes men who are trying to be monsters are more like bad punchlines... just embarassing for the crowd..
hospital is so boring! i hope you are ok. lol at your experience with Dean. Men are hopeless creatures :P
ReplyDeleteSo very sorry you ended up in the hospital. i hope you will be home soon. Please, please be careful with the cutting. This comes from an old lady who has done some bad cutting in her time.
ReplyDeleteBe well, hun,
tracy
ack hospital sucks! hope you're home soon and back with the internet :P haha! x
ReplyDeleteOh boys. This is why I think I'm going to turn monosexual.
ReplyDeleteHope you're feeling better! Hospitals are no fun. :(
xXx