Monday, September 27, 2010

Replies

To all your beautiful comments-

Summer Rose- Thank you! I love when people recommend something they think is beautiful. I love Adele!
Eloise18- Well actually what happened was, I knew if i didn't do something I would sit there and cut all night so I went and told my mum. She cleaned it and dressed it for me. Then she spent the whole night crying. What a pleasant daughter she has. Thanks for caring though xx
Konrad- Hello there! Yes I do believe they will scar as they are quite deep. I was actually wondering why you follow my blog? I have only had a quick chance to check out your blog but I didn't notice anything about eating disorders? Anyway thanks for your concern. P.s the pic on your blog is so cute!
BellaAna- Thanks for the kind words. I have had an eating disorder for about 6 years now and I must say it hasn't always been like this. There have been times when I was surrounded by friends and people who love me so I just have to keep reminding myself that this friendless me is only temporary. That soon I will be back with my friends.
Pixiestix_014- You are so fucking beautiful I would like to make love to you (HAHA), no but really, you always say the right thing and you always make me laugh. I wish we were friends in the real world. P.s Dean is a little sexyyyy heheheeh
Sarah- Maybe we can be lesbian hermits together? hahahaha
Acka11- Things for next year are starting to look up so hopefully things will get better. Keeping busy is the best advice I've ever recieved and I would recommend it to anyone!
Goal_Thin- I admire your optimism and I agree, life should be viewed as an adventure, with ups and downs. Thank you

2 comments:

  1. Don't feel too bad a daughter, it's a parents job. Do you see a counsellor or psych or anything? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha awww sweeite! i fking love you too!
    I'm serious that all of us need to get one big mansion and make it a reality tv show..jersey shore can suck nuts becuz we'd be the hottest show lmao. xooxoxoxo kisses love!
    BIG FUCKING MONSTER KISSES!

    ReplyDelete