I get lost in the beauty, of everything I see, the world ain't half as bad, as they paint it to be
I am feeling very regretful for cutting so much last night, today I could hardly walk it hurt so much. And I had to work. Everytime I move it hurts so much. Thats not why I regret it though. Its because I'm hanging out with Dean tomorrow and I don't want to have to explain. Also I don't want to have them showing while I'm at the beach next week.
You should all listen to Homesick by Thirsty Merc, its so beautiful. I used to listen to it when I was at boarding school and just cry. Sometimes I wish so so much that I was back at the boarding house, like I could go back to that time. Sigh
Today was the first time in quite a while that I ate normal food. I had a salad sandwich and a choc brownie slice. It was nice. I bet mum will make me eat again later.
OMG, this song is really beautiful.
ReplyDeleteAnother great song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nL49yZNE4yk
sorry to hear about the cutting :/ have you cleaned and dressed it (take care of yourself when you can)
ReplyDeletex