As of today, I have no friends. Not one.
The only person outside of my family who gives a shit about me is Connor.
So after Elissa left me alone in the city last night, Dad gave me a lecture... it went like this:
"I cannot stress this enough, no matter how much you might dislike a person at the time, you NEVER leave then alone in the city. NEVER. You make sure they get home safe and then just don't talk to them the next day. Leaving someone alone in the city is something that you just dont do"
It went on a lot longer then that, my reply was:
"Dad, I would never do that. I have been in a situation where I would like to do that but I didn't"
Needless to say he was happy about that.
As I was drunk and alone in the middle of the city with no phone and minimal money, I got scared. I found a pay phone and the only number I could remember was Connor's home number. Now of course I didn't have any money so I had to 1800 reverse them. For peolpe who don't know thats where you can make a phone call and the person who answers takes the charge. So anyway I called and his mum answered. It was around midnight. Anyway Connor was so worried he called my mum, who said call Laura, who said call Dad, so by now, the whole family is worried about me. Of course I eventually got home but I had no money for cabs so I had to get the train alone.
My family and Connors family were very angry at Elissa. Dad even said shes not welcome at his house anymore, not because he doesn't like her as a person, but because its the second time something like this has happened.
Anyway today I'm not eating. I might have an apple later.
sorry about being ditched in the city. :( no fun. Although it sounds sick..your story would make a good tv episode. lol xoxox
ReplyDelete:(
ReplyDelete