Saturday, September 18, 2010

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK OMG

all this time I thought the scales had just been lying to me, coz I thought theres no way I have lost all that weight coz I don't see any difference BUT guess what I am wearing right now...

MY FIRST GOAL JEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I rememebr when I couldn't get them over my thighs, now I'm wearing them comfortably

Its only one goal out of many but still, YAY

3 comments:

  1. that is pure awesomeness. well done. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELLLL DOOOOONEEE! Plus, in reply to your reply (if that makes sense :P) i've seen the pictures and you're BEEEEEEEAUTIFUL so stop putting yourself down!! :) H x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I'm so ridiculously proud of you!!!!
    CONGRATS! I wish I could send you a gift or something! lol I'm still working on my GW but i'm getting there! I missed you! You need to put on some kick ass music and dance around all day in those jeans! You deserve the happiness, you sacrificed a lot! Keep it up sweet! Gah i;m so happy for you, when I saw this post I squealed! my bf looked at me like "WTF?" lol

    ReplyDelete