Comment replies
Pixistix_014- pretty sure I'm in love with you! You made me laugh so much! Thank you thank you! Wow, that jiggling thing is horrible. Actually, Connor has now become my ex. Read this post to find out more. xxx
So Connor and I broke up. It turns out he has been texting and even sending pics to someone else. I'm so hurt. I don't understand it. He always said he was so so in love with me. Why would he do this? I can't believe he would do something like this to me. I really feel like I don't know him at all. Like the person I thought I knew wouldn't do that to me. Why would he do this after more then a year with me? It's fucked.
I found out all this stuff yesterday off Elissa. When I told people (Mum and Laura) they both said "your not even friends with Elissa, how do you know its true". I said she wouldn't do that to me. I know she wouldn't do that to me. Connor admitted it anyway.
So I'm single, I have no friends, in 2 weeks I will be unemployed and broke. I love life.
How could he!??!?!?
ReplyDeleteThat sucks majorly! Ugh he. does. not. deserve. YOU!!!!
Chin up!! We are all here for u if u ever want to chat!!
xxx
:( My boyfriend did that to me too, and I ended up falling in love with someone so much better. (Of course we're not talking right nwo, but the point of the story is to make you feel better)There's always someone out there looking to hire, by the way! Just keep your head up and never give up! We believe in you!!!!!
ReplyDeleteyay! I love making people laugh! (laughing burns cals lol) Well fuck him, what a Douche Canoe.. Well you're amazing and he screwed it up. Live up being single..and I see by your recent post that you hit goal one!! so parttttayyy! xoxoxoxo I'mma go read your other new postings! (sorry I've been gone!)
ReplyDelete