This diet was made up by Sarah, her blog is "How can hearts so young feel so much pain?" and you should all go and follow her. You can see the diet on her page, go find her in my followers if you want to see =]
I'm on day one and I have had 700cals. I'm not very happy with that but whatever. I also didn't weigh in this morning so I've already broken a rule. I think for the checklist I will clean my desk, paint my nails, skull water and blog obviously. Today's challenge is a rest day as it is sunday so that will be easy. I think I will exercise when I get home and incorporate the rest bit by reading a book in bed or something.
I can't wait to go home and stick up signs that say YOU ARE FAT and YOU WILL NEVER BE THIN all over my room. I just printed them off so that will give me something to do when I get home.
Only 20 minutes left of work. Only a few weeks left of school forever! YAY! I'm sick of it. I hate it. I despise it. I hate EVERYTHING about it.
On a happier note, Connor and I have continued planning for next year which makes me excited. I can't wait to move away, make new friends. Of course I'm not going to get to attatched or emotionaly involved with any friends seeing as every friend I have ever had has let me down. Oh well, I'm sure I've let people down too.
It makes me sad because a lady at work has lived here her whole life and she has had most of her friends since she was like 5 years old. It makes me sad because I don't have anyone like that. I don't even have a good friend I've known longer then a couple of years.
Whatever who needs friends anyway?
Everyone needs friends sweetie.. as lame as it sounds we're your friends. I'm the same way since I moved like 4-5 times.. I wish I had a real bestie.
ReplyDeleteFor me, sure i have some friends but the people here on blogger are so wonderful...its like we're all family :) i would love to be your friend if you would like for me to be... i will try my best to not let you down. ^_^
ReplyDeleteyeah ive seen sarahs new diet! it looks really good, i hope it works well for you both (:
your signs sound awesome! i wish i could have something in my face like that all the time but i cant so i just have my little ana book...
sounds like you had a really good day love (intake wise)!
xoxo