I really need to learn how to hide my habbits better!! Mum just said what have you eaten today? And I couldn't think so there was this long pause then I starting naming foods I could remember from the fridge. She is watching me to closely, I don't like it.
As part of my recovery I was given a book to read, its called "Bulimia Nervosa and Binge-Eating"
I would rather chew my arm off then read it, but I guess I will. Its about cognitive behavioral techniques if you guys no what that is. If you don't, I'm sorry but I really can't be bothered to explain it haha
I am hungry. Its weird. Although I have no desire to eat, I don't like it. Its probably because I forgot to take my Lida today. But I have been so so so hypo all day. Like so much. AHHH
Todays food-
Garden Salad 70kjs (16cal)
Strawberries 200kjs (47cals)
Total 270kjs (63cals)
Thats pretty good
It will probably be worth a read, you might find that you want to recover after all? deep down i suppose we all want to get out of this hell!! xxxx
ReplyDeleteoh jeeze! parents... umm tell her your studying some form of ancient meditation the requires full awareness of the body especially eating! bahaha I'm kidding that prolly wont fly. Tell her that you've decided to be a Lesbian rockstar..and that you are starting to look for a life partner..preferably one who is a drummer and tell her you want a tattoo of clinton on your ass...the left but cheek... oh and make sure she knows you meant "HILLARY" not bill... she'll worry more about your dating and tats to care about the eating lmfao! JK!
ReplyDeletegood job on the food! Omg i'd eat myself if i didnt have lida!
XOXOXOXOX
Be careful, babe. People only want to help you. <3
ReplyDelete