I had a very crazy weekend, which I will tell you about now =]
If your bored of reading it I will hightlight the most exciting/interesting stuff and you can just read those.
Well coz Connor and I broke up, Laura wanted to cheer me up so she invited me down to hers for a girls weekend. Well when I got there we went shopping for outfits we would wear out and new make up and everything so it was going to be a full on fun weekend. Anyway, we started talking about where we were going to go out that night and she just kept on avoiding the question, like all day. So when we got home I was like, so where should we go tonight? I wanted to go clubbing or something like that. Anyway, we sit there for hours while she still avoids the question until finnaly I say "Laura, seriously, where are we going tonight?" and her reply was "ok, the thruth is, I'm disgusting and I shouldn't go out. I'm so fucking fat everyone stares at me. Everyone is so judgemental and they all think I'm so gross. I'm huge" she went on like that for quite a while. Anyway I said "you know you could do something about it". That certainly didn't help.
If I could pick one pet peeve, the one that annoys me most, it would definately be people who complain about being fat, but don't do anything about it. Fuck it annoys me.
So anyway, after ages of her moping around (keep in mind she is meant to be cheering me up) she finally decides she will venture out, to the RSL. For those that don't know, an RSL is a place for the elderly to go and sit around drinking and talking shit. But it was better then nothing so I was like ok. So we went and Cara who lives with Laura came too and we had a few drinks and gambled a bit. It got to 10pm and Laura wanted to go home.... Shes fucking 21 years old not an old women!!! So me being me I was like well I want to have fun so I'll come home later. So they left me there. Alone. In an RSL. I'm so good at being left alone places when I'm drunk. Anyway I had a few more drink, gambled a bit more, chatted to a few people etc. I met these people and this is where my night turns around. They were so fucking fun!!
There was a group of them but the main characters in this story are Christine and Adrian. They are a couple in there 30's who look in there 20's and she was beautiful. Anyway I got chatting to them and we all started dancing and it was so fun. By this time I was trashed! It got to 1am and we had to leave so we stumbled down to the curtesy bus to go to a pub. Out of all the pubs there are, Christine picks the one that she is banned from to go to. I later found out it was because she punched someone in the throught there hahaha. Anyway so we get in a fight with the security guard and everyone in the pub knew Christine and were yelling at the poor security guy to let us in, I felt sorry for him.
Anyway moving alone, there was this guy there called Liam and he was talking to Christine and Adrian kept trying to pull her away to leave coz the security was getting the shits. Anyway Liam jumps over the balcony of the pub and starts a punch up with Adrian! It was so crazy like 5 more guys jumped over the balcony to stop them and the sucurity guy came running over. Anyway we definalty had to go then.
Anyway we were walking away to go to Adrians house and he had the shits so bad, it was a little awkward for me but I got over it. We got to Adrians house and there were these three guys just sitting there getting stoned! hahahahah god it was funny! Anyway this is apparently pretty normal for them and thats all they ever do, which changes it from funny to really quite sad. Anyway we sat with them for a while then the Christine, Adrian and I went to the bedroom and what do you know? They want a threesome. I'm not going to lie, I wanted one too, anyway those two starting fighting again so it didn't happen. But we all slept in one bed and Adrian was in the middle and touched me all night like up my legs and back etc.
Now here is the bit where none of you can judge me. I liked the touching, can you blame me? I have just come out of a long relationship. So... I sort of touched his hands, encouraging him to touch me. After a while of this, he moved my hand to his pants. I won't go into anymore detail but there we were, fooling around under the covers while his girlfriend was asleep next to us. I feel a little guilty but I enjoyed myself. Its the best feeling to be able to make someone else moan from pleasure.
I hope I haven't grossed anyone out hahaha, I know there are some younger ones on here.
Anyway comment what you like, I made choices =]
LOOOL i LOVE your honesty in this post. Why not have some fun? Life is all about experiences and moments like that so embrace it! I've always wanted a threesome too hahaha! Also i agree with the bit about fat people who moan and don't do anything about it! Hehe glad u had a good night :-)xxxx
ReplyDeleteThat story rocks my socks off! damn i wish i had that weekend. i went out with my friends and it was fun but it wasnt that much fun. no hanky panky for me :P omg do u know whats just as bad as moaning fatties that dont do anything? fatties that eat crap all the time and dont think they have a problem and call others fat even though they are the same size! i have a friend that does that and i just dont get it. anyways your weekend sounds super. xo
ReplyDeleteOh my God! That is such a crazy night!! That is seriously cool.
ReplyDelete<3
WOOOOOOO FUCKING HOOOO! Girl! Hells to the fucking YEA! That's what I'm talking about! lol See you totally don't need Connor! You're a babe! That sounds like the kind of nights I used to get myself into.. And girl no one should get grossed out because that's called LIVING! lol And I've had those *ahem* shady moments... but you wanna know a dirty secret b? I often find that the shady moments are always the best stories! I'm full of them! I seriously need to spill the beans of my life stories on my blog lol.
ReplyDeleteThis is my FAVORITE blog of yours! I dibbs it as my blog! lol You are such a little monster! I love it! hahahaha
congrats sweetie!