Friday, September 24, 2010

hey

hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a few days, I've been so effing busy. Welcome new followers, Thanks for joining me on this bumpy ride.
So, in regards to my ed, I had to have firther tests today to check that I haven't fucked myself up to much. So I went before work today to get some blood tests done and I was shitting myself. I am so so bad with needles, even though I can get tats and peircings haha. Anyway they had to get like 10 tubes of blood coz they have so much to test for, yucky. It was ok, I just hate that it takes so long, like the needles is in your for ages. I felt really sick and dizzy after but I sat for a while and I was ok after some water.
I really want to see the results, I want to know what else could possibly be wrong with me. I hope if anything, its minor.
Today my boss came up to me and said I looked sad. She asked what was wrong. I said nothing. But she persisted and I ended up telling her about how I have no friends and no one to hang out with and about how lonely I am. She was so good about it. She told me about how she didn't have her first friend until she was 26 years old. Like she had aquantances but not a real friend. She said she was lonely too. I almost cried. I'm so so glad I didn't. Anyway she gave me a hug =] shes so nice.
I have to tell you guys something!!!!!!!
heheheheheheheheheeh
I had phone sex last night.
It. Was. So. Sexy.
Like really, I've been getting turned on all day just thinking about it!
I like this guy, his name is Dean.

Anyway I'm going to go catch up on your blogs now

xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love the name dean! It is so fucking sexy..like classy sexy. I always think of frank sinatra kinda of music, and the movie funny girl. those kind of classic romance. ooh la la. sorry you're lonely sweetie. love you :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete