Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Skinny

I'm writing this to distract myself from writing crazy things to my friends. When I get in this mood I just want to talk to anyone and I end up sounding mad. I have this feeling, I don't no what it is. Its like a deep sadness, mixed with emptiness. I wish I could explain better. It hurts. I want to hurt, I want to feel pain. I hate myself.

I don't know what to do with myself. Like I finish school in a week, in two weeks I'll be unemployed, I have no plans for next year. I applied for one uni because I couldn't be bothered and I didn't get in. I'm not suprised seeing as I didn't even do the whole application.

Maybe I should start internet dating. Or become a lesbian? Even a hermit.

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh, babe. I'm sending you love.
    I've considered both the lesbian and hermit ideas. :) Maybe internet dating could be interesting.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. internet dating can work sometimes. i know a few people who have met up and clicked like that. dont worry about next year, when you know what you want to do you will do it, until then just keep busy with whatever u can. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. IDENTITY CRISIS TIME FOR US BOTH hehee :) think of it as an adventure rather than something sad... you have your whole life ahead of you! :) smile and stay strong gorgeous xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im the latest follower to your blog! Think thin.

    www.konradjuengling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww I hate that feeling. It'll all work out, I'm sure! Good luck. You help me stay strong XXX

    ReplyDelete