Sunday, September 5, 2010

Replies

I have been really slack with replying to comments and I want you all to know I appreciate you so much! So here is a post dedicated to replying to all the comments I have missed.

Sarah- They made me laugh, especially the sex one, good excuse hahaha

Pixiestix_014- I like pears too, really soft, juicey ones YUM! Adriana Lima is a goddess! I think I would yell at her too if I wasn't already yelling at Rihana

Amy- Thank you very much! Yes the sex one suprised me a little haha

Eibbroc- THANK YOU!!!!! and if it helps: YOU ARE A FAT BITCH! STOP EATING!!! If it doesnt help, just ignore that hahaha

Pixiestix_014- I could just add this to the other reply but oh well... My life could be a T.V series hahaha. And thanks, it wasn't much fun =[

BellaAna- I agree, I love the blogger girls. I would love to be your friend! I won't let you down either. I have an ana book, my mum found it but she knows about my ed (obviously because I'm in 'recovery') but she didn't say anything... odd

Thank you for all your comments you are all so kind. Welcome new followers as well, how are you?

xxxx

1 comment:

  1. I love Adriana Lima so much... I will have her body! gah!
    Hahaha "Eibbroc you are a fat bitch..." that made me laugh! I need a kick in the ass like that! lol
    Sex pears and blogs.. what a life! lmao

    ReplyDelete