Wednesday, September 15, 2010

hii

I had work today, I just got home.
Seeing as I have been having a pretty rough time lately I have decided to have a beauty day tomorrow and friday. So I'm booked in for a full leg wax, brazilian, full set of nails and a spray tan on friday =]
Then I'm going to Laura's for the weekend and were going to Luna Park.

I realised I have been forgetting to write what I have eaten each day so here goes:

Muffin- 700kjs (166cals)
Strawberrys- 150kjs (35cals)
Baby Food- 174kjs (41cals)
2x Coke Zero- 16kjs (3cals)
Total- 1040kjs (247cals)

Not sure if I can get out of dinner though, if I can it will have been a good day.

~UPDATE~ I got out of dinner =]

Anyway this is the first day since Connor and I broke up that I haven't cried hysterically for hours so things are getting better. My friend and I are going to Queensland in about 3 weeks so that should be really fun. It's just what I need, to get away from this town for a while and just chill with someone I know is truely my friend.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment