Monday, September 13, 2010

Hmm

Comment replies:

Summer Rose- They were all marketing and promotions jobs
Pixiestix_014 - I am actually finished school, 13years of school, and I am finally finished. Its a beautiful thing
Eibbroc- Thanks you darling, they all went well
Geriisan- No blog is pathetic, we all start somewhere. I'm sure you and I will get along swimmingly!

I am at work and I am terribly bored. I have had 3305kjs today and i will have another 174 soon. Thats one baby food.

Connor said something heartbreaking today. I was stupidly putting a piece of chocolate in my mouth and he said "don't, you'll get fatter"

OH MY GOD!

Anyway he was like "That just came out I'm sorry I meant to say you'll get fat, not fatter, I'm sorry" and he went on like that for a while but he had already made me upset.
I really hate myself. I wanted to cut again the other night but I didn't.
I feel so dumb.

1 comment:

  1. OH MY FUCKING GOD... I'd kill him and myself! Once my ex told me he loved poking my thighs to watch them jiggle.. he wonders why he's my ex.. jk thats not why he's my ex but still! Dont worry sweety..boys get fatter as they age and women are pretty much the same throughout...you are MASTERING your eating habits to be forever pretty, he's unknowing of nutrition and fat and carbs he'll be a chubber muffin when he's 30! lol just a little monster thought to make ya smile!

    dont cut! keep skin pretty! just like u!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete