Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I tried to tell my mama

Hello ladies and gentlemen,
Just a quick update. I feel like a crazy person. Like I feel so sad, so down. I don't know why. I think its the lonliness again. Do you ever hope that someone texts you so bad, you feel so desperate? Then you remember, you are desperate. Thats how I feel. I want to lay with someone, have someone hold me. I want to be kissed and hugged. To be loved.

Todays Food-
Muffin (friends birthday) 2500kjs
salad- 70kjs

you guys can work out the cals if you want

4 comments:

  1. I know how you feel darling. I want to be hugged and kissed but as soon as I'm offered it i push it away. Stay strong. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh B... little bumble b! lol cheer up. it gets better. This time last year I just wanted to die from lonliness, and lack of affection, and depression and now I have Tyler. It came out of no where and was the best surprise... You'll get that love and affection. I promise! (virtual hug!)

    I've had the desperate txt msg thing.. I txtd like 100 ppl and no one wanted to chat..then my phone went off! I got so fucking excited! But it was an alarm...not a txt. FML lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know that desperate feeling. Mine is that of desperately wishing that a certian someone would call me...when i know he won't. Side note, he is a professional.
    Sorry you are so very down. :(

    Loneliness sucks, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete