that I just read for reducing hunger pains:
1. Eliminate meals- eating 3 meals a day actually increases hunger as the body comes to expect food more often. Late meals and snacks will only increase the desire to eat and as a result you will remain hungry.
2. Have sex- Having sex early in the day can help decrease hunger throughout the day but sex in the evening increases the body's need to retain nutrients thus making you hungry
3. Exercise early, walk late- Exercise twice a day with srenous exercise and weights in the morninr, and a light walk in the evening
4. Eat pears- Pears can eliminate cravings for sweets and make you feel fuller for longer due to the fibre
5. Fasting- this will help to cleanse the body's entire system and enhance the body's internal functions. 2-3 cups of tea will help curb hunger
Haha, this is great. Thanks for sharing. <3
ReplyDeleteMmmm I love pears! Especially Harry & David pears. BTW on your last post (fuck off rhianna) I laughed so hard. lol I have a picture of Adriana Lima ( VS model) on my phone I yell at her lol.
ReplyDeletethe sex tip is certainly interesting! lol
ReplyDeleteand you look stunning in both photos in the previous posts, btw :)
if you're ever bored check out my blog - i just started and would love support! www.thequestforaskinnyme.blogspot.com