Saturday, August 14, 2010

YAY!

So, as you all know, my car got extremely fucked up by a kangaroo and is in the smash repairs. Mum called our solicitor and told him we really need a new car for me but we cant afford it and he said just go and pick one out and the insurance will pay for it!!!!!
I can go and pick any car I want!!!!!
I'm looking at ford territorys and rav 4s lalalalalalalalala
Now I can finally feel like I'm not going to die every time I get in my car.

Of course when people ask "how did you pay for your car??"
I'll say "Someone died and I got inheritance"
I don't want people to know where the money comes from as people treat me differently when they know I was so severly injured as a child that compensation pays for everything.

I can't wait to get my car

2 comments: