Monday, August 2, 2010

This is pretty much dedicated to

Ava-Rose,
as all I really have to write is a reply to you, you seem like a beautiful person who I would like to get to know. You have been encouraging to me and I appreciate it a lot. I will keep trying to be better even though its so fucking hard and right now I'm hating myself even more, but it will get better.

Ok I guess I do have something else to write. As I am sitting here writing this, I am crying, how sad, sitting here, blogging and crying.
I'm such a fool
I wish I had more friends
I wish I was different
I wish I was normal

1 comment:

  1. awww honey.
    I'm so sad for you. Don't cry but if you want to I will cry with you over cyber space lol.
    none of us are normal.
    Whenever you need me I am here darling. I know it sucks. I know. You do what you need to do for YOU. It is your life and no-one can tell you how to live it.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete