Saturday, August 14, 2010

I want to be a skinny bitch!

Reasons to not eat
- I will be fat
- People will be able to lift me easily
- I will look good in short shorts
- I will be more attractive for Connor
- I will be able to share clothes with Lissa
- I will be beautiful

Reasons to eat
- to make others happy

I just went for lunch, I picked at a salad and had some fruit.
I want to be thin for the summer festivals
I want to sit on Connors sholders and not crush him
I want to wear daisy dukes and a bikini on top

FUCK RECOVERY

1 comment:

  1. My darling sweet beautiful thing bethany


    I LOVE YOUUUU

    no matter what happens or no matter the choices.
    And even if you feel like there hasnt been a choice made, but rather this is just what it is.

    I dont know

    but i love love love you either way and I will support you blah blah

    and also you already borrow my clothes bitch. we make it work. Hahaha.
    But yes you can :)
    x

    ReplyDelete