Thursday, August 26, 2010

Beautiful Disaster

Last night as I was driving home from Katoomba, I looked over at Elissa, fast asleep, and I smiled, a true smile

Comment replies
Sarah- Thank you but really my attempts are quite sad xxx

Yesterday I got my sternum pierced, it's cool =] Lissy got it too, it was the most painful thing I have ever experienced. I didn't think I could keep going, I'm glad I did but I wasn't going to.

A lot of things have happened since I last posted which was to long ago (sorry). I turned 18, I've laughed, I've cried, things have been hard. I really can't be bothered to write them here.

I'm getting my tattoo redone today which will be good. I'm at work now which sucks. A lot.

Anyway sorry I haven't been posting

xxx

1 comment:

  1. I missed your posts! Congrats on turning 18. My 18th year was by far the most interesting.. embrace it!

    ReplyDelete