Monday, August 2, 2010

A happy post

pixiestix_014 you have made me want to post a happy message because yes, I do have people I can talk to. I have a beautiful best friend Elissa and a wonderful boyfriend Connor. Thank you for helping me remember this. Also, I don't see myself as strong, but thank you anyway
xxx

All of my posts lately have been sad so here is a happy one. I have the most amazing boyfriend I could possibly ask for, he is funny, nice, caring, good looking and loving. He is always there for me and I can turn to him for anything.
To often I push him away, tell him to go away, be mean to him. No matter what, he forgives me, no matter how hard I try, I can't stop him from loving me =]

This weekend I'm going to stay with my lovely sister Laura and her roomate Cara. I always have so much fun with those two, they are two wonderful girls.

I have so much good things in my life, that I know I take for granted

xxx

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear you have friends there and a great boyfriend. I think we might have the same boyfriend, because mine's the same way.
    I too push him away all the time, but he never gives up on me.

    I'm okay by the way. Tyler helped me through it. We've only been together for 7months so he's still getting used to my depression but he's a natural.

    Is she an older or younger sister?

    ReplyDelete