comment replies
pixiestix_014- I always wanted a big brother but now I appreciate my sister more. Its good your sis understands. Does your brother know?Bella- My little Lissy, I wouldn't be surprised if half the things I've given you were once hers hahaha. Oh I remember that lip gloss, you could never open it and it smelled funny
I took LIDA for the first time today, I'm not sure if it works yet but I hope it does. I want to be skinny skinny!! lalalala
I keep on fucking up like everyday with my new healthy eating plan so I really have to try harder. Or I could just stop trying? I don't know.
I'm heading off to Sydney in 25 mins so I should really finish packing.
I will write more at some point as this has been a pretty sad post.
xxx
I MISS YOU ALREADYY!
ReplyDeleteOh darling.
x
and yes maybe I had some difficulties opening it from time to time, but no that lippy did not smell funny. it was wonderful
ReplyDelete