Pixistix_014- they are all quotes from songs by Bright eyes, if you dont know them you must listen!!! I honestly think they make the most amazing lyrics, so raw, so honest, every song is so beautiful. I'll recommend a few of my favorites:
Lua- a lot of people associate this song with having bulimia but to me its about falling in love for one night, and how everything is easyier until you really have to think about it
Lover I don't have to love- a song about a one night stand and partying etc, I think its about emptiness and worth
False advirtising- this one is so honest, it really shows how he feels and the truth about the music industry
First day of my life- the most beautiful love song, it makes me cry its so stunning
I really feel like listening to Bright Eyes now, if anyone else has heard these songs, what do you think?
definitely going to listen to some of those songs now! thanks for posting!!!
ReplyDeletexx
Do you have any favorite songs to recommend? I'll give them a listen. :)
ReplyDelete