Comment reply-
Emma- Kjs or kilojoules are a unit of measurement for energy, just like a calorie but its a more exact measurement. For every 1 calorie there are 4.18kjs, if your from America or I think the UK you only use calories but here in Australia we moslty use kjs to measure energy in food. Yes parents can be difficult but where would we be without them? lol. Thanks for the good luck wishes xxx
Last night Connor was really upset, like he was just thinking about all the terrible things in his life and getting upset about them. It was things like he was teased as a child etc. I felt so bad because I know everyone has hurt in their lives but his are so miniscule in comparrison to others. Really he has the perfect life. He has the most beautiful family, he was given everything when he was growing up, he was never said no to and he has never suffered any real trauma. Hes so lucky. I feel like a bad girlfriend but I'm so jealous. I had my childhood stolen away from me and so many times I've been told that I've already suffered so much more pain then most people do in their lives. Anyway because he was talking about his childhood it made me think about mine and I just started crying. I couldn't stop. I wanted him to know how lucky he is. So I told him why I was crying and he stayed up most of the night with me while I cried. I was like, hysterical, I couldn't stop. He even wiped my yucky nose for me. He is the best boyfriend ever.
Anyway today I am staying home studying for the rest of my exams. Tourism went well I think, I hope anyway.
I will probably post more later
xxx
I hope you feel a bit more smiley today lovely, :)
ReplyDeletex
Study is stupid without you, :(