Monday, August 30, 2010

Say you'll stay

Comment Replies-
Sarah- hahah don't worry I have a lot of crappy music too
Ava-Rose- I love The Scientist too, and Clocks and all their songs really
Pixiestix_014- YES!!! I love MJ, I used to have the number 1 album of his but I don't know where it went, I wish I could find it. I love Dirty Diana, and Ben haha
Eibbroc- I love Coldplay, you might like Bright Eyes too

WELCOME NEW FOLLOWER!!

I have to go off to school in a minute and I really don't want to, I only have 2 classes so its not so bad but still, I would rather sleep.

So I had my birthday celebraations on the weekend and I must have eaten enough to last me a few months haha. I vomited after lunch, not on purpose, I just did. That shows what a pig I am. Oh well, it was my birthday so... I'm allowed?
My sister kept getting really upset about how fat she is, and I feel really annoyed everytime she does. Everyone goes "omg your not fat!!"... Liars. I know I sound like a bitch ut its just really annoying when people complain about being fat but do nothing about it, like she could go on a diet? But she doesn't, she just complains that shes fat. Annoying

Anyway I really have to go to school now

byeeeeee
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy school! What classes are you taking?
    And I know right? You know people are just gonna say "You're not fat!" even if you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you look lovely! They're probably really meaning what they say.
    And it's okay to let go for one day, especially because it was your birthday!
    <3

    ReplyDelete