Saturday, August 21, 2010

Young Hearts

I am sick of being fat. It sucks. I wish I were thin. But I'm to crap at life. I hate myself.

My therapist told me about a thing called a trousseau where throughout your early life (teens) you start gathering things that will be for your home in the future when you move out. I thought this was a really good idea. I told my boyfriend about it and he thought it was cool too so were doing it. So far we have:
- A set of 8 small glasses and 8 tall glasses
- A nice cutlery set
- A set of black and white tea towls
I think were aiming to buy 1 or 2 things a week to add to our collection. We are moving out together next year so by the time we find a place we will have heaps of stuff. Also we went to the bank together yesterday and both set up another savings account that is specifically for when we move out. We both have arranged an amount of money to go in weekly that we can't take out. Hopefully that will help us out next year. It feels like things are really happening, like school is almost over, I'm almost finished my traineeship, I'm 18 in two days, I'm moving out soon, all this stuff is happening. It's exciting but sad too.

I'm at work and I really should do work but I don't want to. Last night Connor and I watched Madagascar 1 and 2. I love them, he doesnt't but he loves me so he watched them.

Ok I really have to get some work done.

I'll post again soon

xxx

2 comments:

  1. hello, thank you for your lovely comments on my blog. I don't think I've ever dropped a comment your way but I do foolow your posts.
    Aaah, your boyfriend sounds so sweet. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, that sounds totally cute! <3

    ReplyDelete