Monday, August 30, 2010

Confession

I have a confession to make...



My boyfriend does my hair



On days I do my hair it looks like this:




Notice it has been carelessy shoved up in a pony tail with minimal effort.


On days Connor does my hair it looks like this:




Notice the care and precision, the effort, the time it must have taken.


honestly... I HATE doing my hair, its like a chore. Its something I just don't want to do


I'm glad I shared this with you guys xxx

P.s this is us (he is smexy isn't he =P):


4 comments:

  1. Oh wow. He is seriously awesome. You look totally cute! Thanks for sharing. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God! And he's hot! Geez, I can't get over how cute you are. :) Haha, definantely lucky. You should be totally thankful to have him! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. BETHY BOOP BETTYBFHFALKJFKCDSG BSUH gahhhhhhhhhhh
    I misstiy nuvhwsindozxc


    you are so beautiful!
    And I love all the songs you mentioned!
    Andandand yes I will write about how much you love that song hahahahahabahahah

    CANT WAIT TO SEE YOUUUUUUUU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, that's so cute >.<
    Lol, who cares that he does it, as long as it looks good :P
    You two look 22cute together!

    ReplyDelete