Comment reply
pixiestix_014- I'm glad your ok, Tyler sounds lovely. Yes Connor is the most amazing person and he's fun! I will write about my sister in this blog. Thanks for commenting xxx
Rifgt now I'm at work, yes, I should be working. But I can't be bothered. I thought today I would tell you all about my sister.
Her name is Laura and she is 21 years old. She is my best friend and I love her so much. She is quite a large girl which makes it hard for me when I go and stay there. She tells me I'm stupid when I don't eat and says all my diets are crazy. She's right. I think when I go and stay with her this weekend I will tell her about my ed so she can quit being a bitch. It will probably make her more of a bitch though haha.
I always steal my sisters clothes, makeup, hair stuff, clips and much much more. She gets shitty at me for stealing all her stuff but thats what little sisters are for!!
Laura is 3 years older then me and I love being the younger sister.
I should probably do some work now, I'll write more later
xxx
Aw that's cool. I have an older half sister and she's bigger too. She's kinda bitchy about my ED, but she understands. That's really cool you two are so close! My sis and I aren't close because we didn't grow up together. But I'm super close to my full brother who's 22:) I love being a younger sister too!
ReplyDeleteBethy boop, I remember once when you stole her lip balm and gave it to me, that kiwi fruit one
ReplyDeletehahaha
robin hood, all that... lol
x