Comment replies
Ava-Rose- Your right, it's my life, I'm to young to be plagued by a disease that takes over my life. Hahaha thank you very much for offering to cry with me but I don't want you to, I want you to be happy and full of life. I want that for myself as well, one day, it will happen Sarah- Thank you very much lovely, it means a lot
I can't sleep. It's 11:04pm. I can't stop thinking about the choices I have made.
I feel like I'm infectious, that I shouldn't associate with others or they will catch my disease. I'm crazy
I feel like I shouldn't eat tomorrow, but I want to get better. Do I? Or have people just told me its whats best? Is it me who is choosing to get better or is it being forced upon me?
FUCK
Oh sweetie..we are here for you ok? you're never alone. Do what's happiest and healthiest for you.
ReplyDeleteDo you have a close friend there that you talk to about this kind of stuff?
Keep strong sweetie.