Monday, October 4, 2010

Hello!!

Replies:
Eloise18- I'm backkkk!!! I was dying without internet hahaha
Tracy- Honestly, I feel like that a lot, not usually for someone specific but that anyone would call me. Old lady? How old? Anyway thanks for the kind words xxx
Acka11- HAHAHAHAAHAHAH DEAN SUCKS!!!
Pixiestix_014- hahahaha your so funny. I couldn't be with someone who was shit in bed for a year!! No way. My ex was so so good =[ I HATE BOYS
BellaAna- Thanks for the kind words xxx

I got let out of hospital today with strict instructions to leave the patch on my leg until it heals so that means no swimming in Queensland until like the end of the week but I don't mind because at least I'm still going. I didn't think they would let me out. I also had to make a cast iron promise to my doc that I wouldn't hust myself in anyway. I did. I really love her. I have been seeing her for over a year and she helps me so much. While I was in hospital she brought me a little doll a lady had made. It was so nice. She also gave me a cute little diary for me to write my thoughts in. She really is so nice. All the nurses were reallyu good too, they were all so jolly and kind.

I feel a lot better. I slept the last two nights without waking up! It was amazing. I don't know what to do about my ed though coz I don't know how to eat normally. I think I'll keep eating as little as possible until I see the dietician. hmmmmmm

Anyway welcome to all the new followers!! Feel free to introduce yourselves, I'll start off: Hi, my name is Bethany and I am 18 years old. I follow your blog because_______________ and here is the link to mine ___________
Now you all fill that in with your own name and age =]

4 comments:

  1. Haha see my ex was really really bad..and tyler is so good.. it makes a difference in my day ;) thats for DAMN sure :)
    So glad you're back I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, my name is Eloise and I am 18 years old. I follow your blog because it is a good read? I duno, I just like it (and it's about ED's and here is the link to mine http://eloiseonthewater.blogspot.com/
    tah dah

    Glad you're home and that you have such a good relationship with your doctor, I do to but I have to stop seeing her in December :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're out of the hospital, and hope that you're feeling better! I envy you sleeping without waking up. I'm not sure I'm a new follower, but I'll do it anyway! :D
    Hi, my name is Mich and I am 26 years old (though some days it feels more like 26,000). I follow your blog because it's fabulous (duh).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, my name is tracy and i am t r u l y OLD...i will be 49 in a few weeks. People say i look younger...God bless them! i often feel like i am stuck in my teen years, as i "went crazy" at 18. i love your blog and hope you don't think it's creepy for such an oldster to follow it.
    i'm glad you are out of the hospital and what a lovely thing for your doctor to do for you. So sweet.

    Please take care of yourself.

    <3, tracy

    ReplyDelete