Sorry you're having such a rough time :( I wish I could help but all I can do is hope you're feeling a bit better by now and that things start to pick up. xxxxxxxxx
Oh babe don't hate on yourself. You are loved and wanted and desired. You're amazing.. I know times get rough but breathe and try to focus on how amazing you are. we're here for you! I mean that 100%. xoxo luvs babe
Keep breathing. You're fabulous! We all have bad days--those days where we just feel worthless, but take it in stride and remember that tomorrow is a new day with new possibilities! The world is your fat free oyster. :-* xoxoxoxoxoxo
I'm sorry I don't really know what to say but I just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you and I hope that you come through this moment of darkness. You are loved. We all wish things could be different but the thing is only we have the power to change it ! Stay strong ! xoxoxo
It sucks that you feel this way... I know it may not be much, but everyone on here loves you and sees what a cool chick you are. Whenever u need to talk- everyone is here.
I just saw ur calorie quote down below and it made me laugh- thank you :) xx
Thinking of you B-May. We all have sad times, but it's these which make us stronger when we get through. All my love xxxxx
ReplyDeleteSorry you're having such a rough time :( I wish I could help but all I can do is hope you're feeling a bit better by now and that things start to pick up. xxxxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteOh babe don't hate on yourself. You are loved and wanted and desired. You're amazing.. I know times get rough but breathe and try to focus on how amazing you are. we're here for you! I mean that 100%.
ReplyDeletexoxo luvs babe
Keep breathing. You're fabulous! We all have bad days--those days where we just feel worthless, but take it in stride and remember that tomorrow is a new day with new possibilities! The world is your fat free oyster. :-*
ReplyDeletexoxoxoxoxoxo
I'm sorry I don't really know what to say but I just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you and I hope that you come through this moment of darkness. You are loved. We all wish things could be different but the thing is only we have the power to change it ! Stay strong ! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteIt sucks that you feel this way... I know it may not be much, but everyone on here loves you and sees what a cool chick you are. Whenever u need to talk- everyone is here.
ReplyDeleteI just saw ur calorie quote down below and it made me laugh- thank you :)
xx