I have let my eating get out of control, what an idiot. Its so hard to get on top of things when you've let yourself go. But today is the day to turn it around. Today I will eat baby food and strawberries. I'm going out for dinner with my dad tonight so hopefully I can just get a salad.
Its so much easier to not have friends when you have an ED, friends make you eat. Friends want to go out for lunch, have snacks while watching movies, go out for dinner etc. Its so difficult to continuously make up excuses, it gets so obvious.
I have my first exam in less then an hour and I have done no study. Even now I know I'm screwed but here I am blogging instead of trying to cram some knowledge into my brain. What a fool.
I will try to post pics of my tats soon =]
xx
Good luck with your exam. I truly hope that you do well!
ReplyDeleteI know it's harder to have friends, but you still need some to keep you sane, you know? Don't shut people out!
<3